We “PRO OMEGA ENGINEERS INDIA PVT.LTD. “ formerly known as “Omega Engineers “ are one of The reputed Electrical Engineering Companies engaged in providing and delivering Turnkey solution for each and every Electrical need of our esteemed clients with optimum quality, safety and reliability under one roof and serve our across the length and breadth of our country.
We undertake Turnkey contracts for Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Electrical Equipment and systems for various voltage levels for all the segments.
We are authorised distributors for various Electrical Products.
We are manufacturers of various types of Electrical Control Panels(Switchboards) as per latest Electrical standards.
We provide all type of Electrical services to maintain and improvise your Electrical Systems.
We also provide end to end solutions for your typical Electrical requirements.
We are committed to Total Customer Satisfaction by utilising best of our Knowledge, expertise and exposure to upcoming smart technologies.
We wish to shoulder a squirrel's share of our Eco-social responsibility towards environment and Mother Nature through Energy Conservation.
MR. SHARDUL VAZE
An Electrical Engineer with a Post Graduation in Industrial Marketing from Indian Institute of Foreign Trades (I.I.F.T.)
Served the Electrical industry for over 25 years having worked with various multinationals & engineering conglomerates at senior positions and successfully managing the enterprise business for last 6 years.
Proficiency achieved in the Electrical field with specialised experience in HV/LV Equipment, switchgears and allied products.
A Strong believer of Ethical, Disciplined and Solution based Professional Approach.
MR. VISHWAS KULKARNI
An Electrical Engineer with a Vast and hands on experience in execution of EHV/HV/LV projects.
Proficiency achieved in Project Execution with specialised experience in Industrial and Commercial projects.
Served Over 27 years for a reputed Electrical Contracting Company as a Team Leader and worked on various projects across the length and breadth of the country.
A Strong believer of Teamwork, Timeliness, Quality, Safety and Environmental aspects.
To create Solutions for our customers, to enhance productivity, reliability, reduce wastage.
To create a safe work environment and reduce cost by providing value added services in Engineering with highest standards on Human values, Corporate culture, Creativity, Quality and Competitiveness.
To Achieve Sustainable Growth through “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
To provide Growth opportunity through Transparent and Healthy work environment conducive to growth of Employees, Suppliers, Contractors and Vendors.
High standards and top priority to Health and Safety of employees, contractors and other agencies at site, including client's property by following best industry practices.
- PRO OMEGA will execute all its activities in harmony with the environment. Care for the environment is a top management priority. We wish to fulfill the requirements related to the care for the environment in the following ways:
- We will educate, train and motivate our employees to execute their tasks in an environmentally responsible manager. We will foster openness and dialogue with employees, clients, suppliers and the public on our care for the environment.
- In our research and development, we aim for innovative and environmentally sound technologies, systems and products. We will strive to develop and provide services and products, which have no undue impact on the environment and result in an optimum use of natural resources.
- PRO OMEGA will implement this policy in combination with the policies of our clients and suppliers and in accordance with applicable national and international laws.
Health & Safety Policy
- It is the policy of PRO OMEGA to execute all its activities in such a way as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practical, the Safety, Health and Welfare of all its employees, clients and suppliers.
- It is the policy of PRO OMEGA to manage and apply its Quality System such that every employee involved shall ensure implementation of proper Safety, Health and Welfare procedures, practices and standards.
- Care for Safety, Health and Welfare is a top management priority. It is the responsibility of management to provide a safe work environment, proper tools and adequate training.
- Supervisors of PRO OMEGA have the responsibility to stimulate Safety, Health and Welfare awareness among the employees, to manage a proper usage of the work environment and tools and to create a climate in which everyone shares concern for the Safety, Health and Welfare of their fellow workers.
- Employees of PRO OMEGA are required to execute their work in such a manner as to prevent all circumstances which could lead to incidents which can cause personal injury, illness or material damage. All employees are responsible for continuously improving Safety, Health and Welfare performance.
- PRO OMEGA will implement this policy, in combination with the Safety, Health and Welfare regulations, standards, and codes of practice of our clients, in accordance with the applicable national and international laws.